This Trade Studios Domain Name Back Ordering and Monitoring Agreement ("Agreement") is by and between Trade Studios ("Trade Studios"), an AZ individual and you, your heirs, agents, successors and assigns ("You"), and is made effective as of the date of electronic execution. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Your use of Trade Studios's Domain Name Back Ordering and Monitoring Services (collectively, the "Services") and represents the entire agreement between You and Trade Studios By using the Services, You acknowledge that You have read, understand and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, along with any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies including the Universal Terms of Service which Trade Studios may establish from time to time. Such Agreements may be found here.
1. your use of the service
Trade Studios reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Trade Studios deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Trade Studios's sole discretion. You agree that a domain name that has expired shall be subject first to a grace period of 12 days, followed by the ICANN-mandated 30 day redemption grace period. You acknolwedge and agree that during this period of time, the current domain name registrant may renew the domain and retain ownership or otherwise become unavailable. The domain name may also be subject to a drop pool process before it is available for purchasing. You understand that Trade Studios and its affiliates use Trade Studios's services, including back ordering.
By using the Services, You will be able to, among other things:
- Back order any domain name under the top level domains .com and .net. A back order for a domain name will include the price of up to a one-year domain name registration. Should you successfully back order any domain name, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Trade Studios Domain Name Registration Agreement and related agreements, which are incorporated herein by this reference. Only one back order will be accepted by Trade Studios for each domain name.
- Change your back order until you obtain a domain name. You will have the opportunity to change the credit to a different domain name until you successfully capture one. After three (3) years, if the credit is not used, Trade Studios reserves the right to remove the credit.
- Subscribe monthly to an expiring domain name list. You may also choose to purchase a subscription to a list of domain names that are expiring within the next five days. If you subscribe to the expiring domain name list, You agree that the payment method You have on file may be charged on a monthly subscription basis for the term of the Services You purchase.
- Select domain names off the expiring domain name list You would like to register. Each domain name You attempt to back order will include the price of up to a one-year domain name registration, as set forth in Section A above.
- Monitor Your currently registered domain names for changes in registrar, status, expiration date or name servers at no additional cost.
- Subscribe to Domain Alert Pro which enables You to monitor any currently registered domain name, regardless of registrar, for historical tracking of status changes and designation of multiple email notification addresses.
2. representations and warranties
In the unlikely event that performance under this Agreement becomes impossible for Trade Studios, or should the .com and/or .net registries take steps to offer a substantially similar service to the Services offered hereunder, Trade Studios will refund any monthly subscription amounts paid in the month such changes were made effective and will be relieved of all duties to perform the Services described herein.