Transfer my domain to Attract.CLICK
It's not difficult to transfer your domain name to Attract.CLICK. You'll complete some steps with your current registrar, and some steps with Attract.CLICK.
Note: You're not eligible to transfer a domain for a 60-day period after the following events:
• Registering or transferring a domain name
• Updating the registrant contact's organization
• Updating the registrant contact's first or last name and an organization is not listed
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar.
- Verify contact information: Confirm that the administrator's contact information for the domain is correct. All emails regarding the transfer will go to the administrator's email.
Note: For .au domains, all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact's email.
- Cancel Protected or Private registration: If the domain has Protected Registration or Private Registration, you'll need to cancel it.
Complete the following steps at Attract.CLICK:
- Purchase a domain name transfer from our website. We will send you a message if the extension is not available to transfer.
- Once you purchase the transfer, you'll be prompted to Unlock the domain and Get authorization code. Enter the authorization code in the space provided and follow the prompts to check-out.
- Check your email: Once you're finished with your purchase, check the domain name's administrative contact (admin) email (or registrant contact's email for .au domains) for an email from Attract.CLICK. To authorize your transfer, simply click on the Approve button that appears in the email. That's it!
Note: The transfer process can take 7 to 10 days to complete.
If you're looking to:
- Move a domain name from one Attract.CLICK account to another Attract.CLICK account, see Move a domain to another Attract.CLICK account.
- Transfer a domain name from Attract.CLICK to another registrar, see Transfer domain to another registrar.