Create MySQL or MS SQL databases
You can create MySQL or MSSQL databases on your hosting account for your websites to use.
In Parallels Plesk Panel, you create databases and then either create new users for it, or grant existing users access.
- Log in to your Webbusiness.com account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click Databases.
- Click Add New Database.
- Complete the Database Name and Type fields, and then click OK.
- Select Create a new database user if you want to create a new user for this database, and enter a user name and password for it. Otherwise deselect the option.
- Click OK.
If you need to create additional users, go to the Users tab and click Create New Database User.
Note: Each database user can access only one database type. However, you can create users with the same name for each database type.