Install WordPress on Windows
WordPress® is a personal publishing platform, or content management system, that you can use to set up a blog on your website.
To Install WordPress on Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Webbusiness.com account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Go to the Applications tab.
- In the WordPress section, next to Install, click the downward-facing arrow, and then click Install (Custom).
- Select the domain name you want to use, enter the directory where you want to install WordPress, and then click Install.