Paste images into my email messages
To enable pasting images into your email messages, you need Workspace Desktop Tools.
- After the Workspace Desktop Tools is finished installing, log in to your Workspace Email account.
- Click Compose.
- Click the Enable image paste link in the top right.
- Now you can paste images!
You can paste images as an attachment to the email message, or you can paste them right inline, in the body of your message. The difference is in how you copy the image.
To paste images inline
- View the actual image, either in an image-editing program, or on a web browser. Right-click the image, and select Copy.
- Right-click in your email message where you want to insert the image, and select Paste.
To paste as attachment
- Find the image file in your computer's file browser.
- Right-click on the file, or multiple selected files, and select Copy.
- Right-click anywhere in your email message, and select Paste.
Note: The image(s) will not appear in the body of the message.