Setting up accounts
Setting up Calendar accounts requires two steps. First, you must invite users to Calendar, and then they must activate their account.
To Invite Users to Calendar
- Log in to your GM Web Hostingz account.
- Click Calendar.
- Click Setup Account next to the plan you want to use.
- Click Add next to the plan you want to use.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Calendar Plan — Select the Calendar plan you want to use.
- Enter Email Address — Enter the email address you want to use with the Calendar account. You can invite Calendar users who do not use our email.
- Message — Enter a message for the Calendar account's user.
We email a link to activate the Calendar account to the email address entered (it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive the email).
To Activate Calendar Accounts
- Open the email titled "Calendar Account Activation."
- Click Activate.
- Read the Calendar User Agreement, and then click Accept.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Setup:
- First Name and Last Name — Enter your first and last name.
- Timezone — Select your Calendar's timezone.
- Password and Confirm Password — Enter a password for your Calendar account.
- Log in to your Calendar account at https://calendar.secureserver.net.
Or, if you have a Workspace Webmail account, you can go to the Workspace Webmail Calendar tab.