You can assign multiple domains to your Website Builder site. The domains display the same site as the primary domain associated to the Website Builder account.
Assigning multiple domains to a single Website Builder site is called domain aliasing. Aliasing is preferred to forwarding domains to your site as forwarded domains are less searchable than an aliased domain.
You can only alias domains that are available within your customer account. Please allow up to 48 hours for the aliased domain to display your site.
- Log in to your Masterweb Domains & More account.
- Click WEB_BUILDER/INSTANTPAGE.
- Next to the WEB_BUILDER/INSTANTPAGE account you want to edit, click Manage.
- From the Tools section, select Hosting Settings.
- From the Options & Settings section, select Aliased Domains.
- Click Add Aliases.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add or remove aliased domains.
- When finished, click Continue.