Setting up Domain Monitoring
You can add Domain Monitoring to specific domain names so you can monitor changes made to them. We send email updates to you within 24 hours when the monitored domain name changes.
For more information, see Domain Backorder and Monitoring FAQ
To Set up Domain Monitoring
- Log in to your VirSync account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Click Add Monitoring.
- In Add Monitoring, enter the domain names you want to monitor, one domain name per line, and then click Next. Do not include the "www" prefix.
- In Email address 1, enter the email address where you want us to send notifications.
- (Optional) To receive email updates at another address, in Email address 2, enter another email address.
- Click Next.
- From Number of credits to use, select the number of credits you want to apply, and then click Next.
Note: The number of credits listed are the credits you have available for the transaction. If you do not have enough credits, we prompt you to purchase the required credits.
- Click OK.