Change my domain
With Website Builder, you can change the domain name associated with your account.
Note: You cannot change the domain name for a free Website Builder account. To upgrade Website Builder, see Upgrading Your Website Builder Plan.
- Log in to your Masterweb Domains & More account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Hover over Settings.
- Click Site, and then select one of the following:
- Select an available domain from your account — Select a domain in your account from the Select Available Domain list.
- Enter a domain not registered in this account — Enter a domain that isn't in your account, such as one from another registrar.
- Enter a subdomain for a domain in this account — Create a subdomain for your website, such as site.coolexample.com
- Click OK.