Start over (erase all content)
With our cPanel and Plesk shared hosting accounts (more info), you can easily start over with your hosting account. This permanently removes all of the content from your account and reverts it to a new account that still needs to be set up.
- From Gateway, in the tile for the account you want to use, click Settings.
- Go to the Reset Account tab.
Note: This feature is only available for cPanel and Plesk shared hosting accounts (more info).
- Click Reset Account twice.
Customers with SSL certificates
- Log in to your Masterweb Domains & More account.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the domain name you originally used, click Manage.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Transfer, and then click Transfer again.